Grace Blogs

Sunday, July 12, 2009
Dad doesn't seem to be able to get his act together and put out a blog, so I guess I will have to learn to type and do it myself.  Please excuse typos, don't have full motor control yet!
I have been doing great stuff lately.  I am learning to sit like a big girl.  I still topple over a bit, but I am coming along.  I can stand (with a little help).  I dig that!  
I can also kick- I kick a lot and I'm pretty strong.  I am trying to roll-over, but my belly gets in the way, plus I am tethered to this stupid ventilator.  I'll figure out a way around this stuff sooner or later.  I reach for my toys, particularly with my right hand.  I can also stuff most of my fist in my mouth. Mmm good.
But what I am really good at is eating.  Mom and Dad haven't got that part figured out.  They are feeding me every four hours when I think that feeding me every three and a half would be a big improvement.  But I raise holy hell when I am hungry and the suckers usually give up and feed me.  Ha!
Most of the time I am a happy, contented little thing.  I smile for my Dad and he gives me whatever I want, I drool a lot, I can clear a room, and I get sweeter each day.
Thanks for tuning in.  Dad will do the next blog.  Maybe he will put up some pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures would be greatly appreciated... love, mom ;o)

LTP said...

iliYes - Darling Grandaughter! Please learn to do pictures too. You Dad is such a perfectionisy that he will not put up the photo of you with your first pony!! Lots of Love - G'Ma

LTP said...

OK - time is up Grace. Get your Dad motivated! Try a winning smile, or better still, please pout a bit so that he gets the message. He cannot bear to be ignored! That should do it. Also - pictures please!

Love G'Ma

Anonymous said...

Hey Daddy... what's up with this lack of blogging. What are you doing with your time? Lub you, Gracie