Monitors and Diapers and Oxygen, Oh My!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The craziness continues. Deb has been a cleaning machine, trying to get up all the construction dust before Grace comes home. I think we are going to have to get a HEPA filter of some kind to protect her little lungs. Yeah, I know we sound like over-anxious parents (we are), but she does have pretty crappy (medical term) lungs. and we do have a 135 lb Newfie who leaves hair all over the place. Anybody got any experience with those air purifiers?
We are to be trained on the apnea monitor and oxygen on Thursday and Friday. The oxygen tank is called a "cow". I have no idea why. We will have two, one up and one down and each with a 50 foot length of hose for Grace. She is on a dang leash for the first year of her life. How long do you think it will be before Mac the dog chews up the oxygen hose? I'm betting a matter of hours.

0 comments: