Larger Than Life

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Here is a larger than life photo I took of Grace's hand last night. Remember that her fingers just barely wrap around my pinky. She continues to get taller and I think she is now putting on some weight.
She has done okay today. Back and forth on the vent settings, but that is not too uncommon. She is still happiest when she is on her tummy with Deb's hand on her back.
She had a little blood in her urine today. Not sure what that is all about. Possibly a urinary tract infection. The docs are looking in to it. Check back for updates.

1 comments:

Grandma Boyers said...

This is a note from Margie!

It was wonderful seeing little Grace last Sunday! I think of her every day. I am still knitting the shawl for you to take her home in.

Love Margie XXXXXXXXXXX