About Grace

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Deb was kind enough to point out that the last post didn't have much to say about Grace. I pointed out that Grace told me she was mostly interested in wishing the Obama's success over the next four years. However, Deb is right, this blog is to update everyone on Grace's progress, not to provide me with an unwilling audience for my thoughts on the state of the world.
Grace is starting to act more and more like a real baby. Deb says that she actually made an attempt at sucking her thumb yesterday. While I was giving her her evening meal yesterday she also took a pacifier and contentedly sucked away. This is a big step, because if she doesn't develop the sucking reflex she won't be able to feed without her tube. Go Grace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dad... Love, Grace

Anonymous said...

Go Grace is right!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to catch up with Grace. She and I haven't met yet but we have something in common - gaining weight. Cheers to Grace!