Sunday Visits

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday proved once again to be the day for visitors. This time my Mom and Step-Dad (thanks for the picture Dave!) drove over from Ohio for a nice visit with us and with Grace. Grace was on super behavior today. She woke up for the visit and was alert and down right chatty for a while before settling in to a nap in Grandma's arms. We have lots of video and pictures from today's visit so I will process that in the next few days. Now that she is off CPAP we can actually take pictures that show her face!
We do have some bad news though. My mother says that Grace looks a lot like I did when I was a baby. This of course is tragic news, since no one should have to look like I do. We are hoping they find a cure soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, you may not be aware of this, but in high school I took honors nano-nuclear-bio-genetic-physics. I seem to recall, that in most cases, the superior half of the species (in this case female), prevail over time. I don't think you have to worry about Grace's resemblance to you over the long term.
Thanks for investing in this site - it is a wonderful way to stay in touch. - David & Shelly

Anonymous said...

Our prayers and thoughts are with you Susan and Mark

Anonymous said...

Our prayers and thoughts are with you Susan and Mark

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful photo. .
Christina X

Anonymous said...

What a great family photo! We are always thinking of you guys. Stay strong and we are here for you for anything you need. Wow! Up to 7 lbs that is awesome. Great to see her progress.