ROP

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Grace's eye exam showed some mild retinopathy of prematurity yesterday (ROP). So far no treatment required, but if it gets worse some laser-therapy may be required. We will have a new exam next week.
It was a late visit tonight for me since I had to go home after work and clear the driveway of snow. I don't know what the official count was, but it has to be at least a foot deep. Unfortunately the snow blower didn't start so I wasted an hour taking it apart and cleaning it before I was able to tackle the driveway. Once that chore was done, it was time to see Gracie. Deb and I are both thankful for four-wheel drive!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb tried to mend the snowblower... but failed. No, I didn't shovel, but I promise I wasn't sitting on the couch eating bon bon's and goofing off with facebook.
Love, Mama